- Would you like to recreate the cropyear?
- Did you make the wrong choice when creating the new crop year?
- Would you like to delete all crops (and registrations)?
Then you can simply empty/delete the crop year and create it again. Please note that all cultures and registrations from the cropyear will be removed. Another option is to make the changes manually. For drawing in/modifying the shapes on the map, you can use the reference layers.
Follow the steps below to add a new cropyear:
- Click Registration, Culture registration.
- Click the year at the top left.
- Click + Manage cropyears, click + Add.
- Choose one of three options:
- Copy everything from 20..
The cultures and plots (without registrations) from the previous cropyear are copied over to the new cropyear. In the new cropyear, you can modify or remove the fields, cultures and plots on the map. New fields and cultures can be added manually.
- Start empty
You start the new cropyear without cultures. The fields are copied over to the new cropyear. You can add the cultures manually in the new cropyear.